1. Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
2. If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept it all to themselves.
3. A good rule of thumb is if you’ve made it to thirty-five and your job still requires you to wear a name tag, you’ve made a serious vocational error.
4. The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.
5. Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.
6. People are still willing to do an honest day’s work. The trouble is they want a week’s pay for it!
7. Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without.
8. Doing nothing is very hard to do…you never know when you’re finished.
9. I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
10. The trouble with unemployment is that the minute you wake up in the morning you’re on the job.